Sunday 24 August 2014

Getting Ready for School

Cooper,

You start school tomorrow! You are mostly excited, I think. We met your teacher and saw your classroom last week. Your teacher's name is Mrs.Fernandez. She seemed very nice.  I was choked up just walking into the school last week. It is hard for me to send you to school! Cole and I will miss you like crazy here at home, but I'm sure you will love it.

Dad gave you a blessing tonight, and we ate cinnamon rolls afterwards. In the blessing, he blessed you to always know that Heavenly Father is near you, and that you will be able to understand what the teacher is teaching, and that you will be able to learn what you should, specifically that your reading will improve, and that you will learn through teaching your family at home.

You are going to love school! I hope I do too!

xo
mom

No comments:

Post a Comment