Sunday 7 September 2014

FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL!






I was so nervous for your first day of school! I barely could sleep the night before thinking about how much I will miss you!

We woke up early, and you didn't complain at all. We got ready so fast, and had about 30 minutes before you had to be at school. We took pictures before you left for school.

Cole was still asleep when it was time for you to leave, but you didn't want to leave without saying bye to Cole. I told you to go and give Cole a little kiss while he was sleeping, but of course he woke up. He came out to say good-bye to you in the backyard. As you were walking out the back fence to go to school you asked if you could give Cole one last hug before leaving. You ran back to him to give him another hug. Such a sweet moment. You boys love each other.

You seemed a little bit nervous, but were so brave and excited about starting school.

When we picked you up, you were so excited because you were on "orange" for good behavior. You are often one of the very best behaved kids in class.

When I asked if you had a good day, you said yes! When I asked if you were excited to go back the next day, you said "there's school tomorrow too?!" I guess you thought it was a one day event!

Your favorite part of the day is "block classes" where you get to go to different areas of the school like the library or the computer lab, and pe, recess, and lunch!

We told you that we would give you a quarter for everybody that you met at school if you could come home and tell us their name and something about them. You came home one day and said that you had met a friend. I asked you his name.  You said, "I don't know, we aren't allowed to talk" I asked what you did with him and how you became friends. You said, I don't know, but I can tell you his favorite thing to do. I said what? You said "Be quiet" and you were dead serious. hahaha, I am still laughing about this. You are such a good boy and always follow the rules. 

No comments:

Post a Comment