Saturday 13 August 2016

Growing up


You are such a good, kind, fun, patient big brother and we are so lucky to have you in our family! You have your first loose tooth finally, and it's time for me to start planning your baptism, and you start 2nd grade next week. Wow! You are getting too old for me to handle! You also had the birds and the bees talk this past week already-the WHOLE enchilada! Not something I planned on at 7 but you kept asking about how babies were made, and I sure didn't want you asking kids at school. You had a lot of funny questions and seemed very confused, but you were very mature about it and haven't brought it up since! That same night you slept with your stuffed penguin, and carried him in your backpack to the fire station trip the next day-so I am glad that even though you're growing up-you're still our little boy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment